Road Traffic Acts
Share this notice
- Notice category:
- Notice type:
- Road Traffic Acts
- Publication date:
- The London Gazette
- Notice ID:
- Notice code:
- Issue number:
- Page number:
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED LORRY BAN—MAGDALEN ROAD AREA
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985:-
• The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to implement a lorry ban in the Magdalen Road area. Any goods vehicles, the maximum weight of which exceeds 7.5 tonnes, would be prohibited from entering that area as set out in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 5669.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO1676) by 1st March 2018.
Dated 8th February 2018
PAUL MARTIN, Chief Executive
The Town Hall, Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Partly bounded by but not including Magdalen Road (between Fieldview and Trinity Road), Trinity Road (between Magdalen Road and Burntwood Lane) and Burntwood Lane (between Trinity Road and Fieldview) and partly bounded by and including Fieldview.